Peri Peri is a hot spice rub. It is widely known through Nando's, the world leader of peri peri, The best way of eating this fiery chicken..... is in a serving with fries.
It also works well with Fish, Prawns, Salmon
Proteins can be grilled, baked or BBQ
Ingredients: Cayenne pepper, turmeric, pure sea salt, paprika, garlic.
Whats different about Gourmet Spice Kit?
* NO ADDED GLUTEN, SUGAR, DAIRY, NUTS, FILLERS, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES
* Recipe cards included/Use your imagination
* Each spice pack is 50 gms
* Each 50 gm flavour will cook 2 to 2.5kgs of meat
* Serves 10-15
* Flexibility to use with Protein of your choice
* Flavoursome healthy eating at your finger tips
* Create home cooked restaurant quality meals without the junk