Beef Madras spice can be used with any kind of meat or chicken
Madras curry originates in the south of India and gets its name from the city of Madras now known as Chennai.
Ingredients: coriander, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cumin, paprika, poppy seed, cardamom, cloves, pure sea salt, chilli.
Whats different about Gourmet Spice Kit?
* NO ADDED GLUTEN, SUGAR, DAIRY, NUTS, FILLERS, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES
* Recipe cards included/Use your imagination
* Each spice pack is 50 gms
* Each 50 gm flavour will cook 2 to 2.5kgs of meat
* Serves 12-15
* Flexibility to use with Protein of your choice
* Flavoursome healthy eating at your finger tips
* Create home cooked restaurant quality meals without the junk