Vindaloo is a popular dish in Goa ( India) and is quite popular in India. Vindaloo has gained popularity outside of India, where it is almost universally featured on menus at Indian restaurants
While any meat can be used, beef, pork, goat and chicken are perhaps preferred by the connoisseurs.
Ingredients: Chilli, pepper, coriander, cumin, cloves, cardamom, ginger, garlic, turmeric, nutmeg, mace
Whats different about Gourmet Spice Kit?
* NO ADDED GLUTEN, SUGAR, DAIRY, NUTS, FILLERS, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES
* Recipe cards included/Use your imagination
* Each spice pack is 50 gms
* Each 50 gm flavour will cook 2 to 2.5kgs of meat
* Serves 10-15
* Flexibility to use with Protein of your choice
* Flavoursome healthy eating at your finger tips
* Create home cooked restaurant quality meals without the junk