Kale and Lentil Fry Recipe
Kale and Lentil Fry. OMG! This was super delicious. Dad's recipe, I ate half the bowl myself. 😂😂😂
It would have to be the most delicious Kale recipe I have ever had. 😍
Served with cauliflower rice and chicken curr. I was a little 🐷. 😂
Kale and Lentil Fry
- Boil 80 gm Mung Dhal with three to four crushed garlic, a small onion diced and two red chillies. While this is cooking prepare step 2
Once cooked drain and keep aside.
- Remove the middle stems from 10 stems of Kale and dice the leaves fine.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of butter. Splutter a tsp mustard seeds, a tsp cumin seeds and add 1/2 finely diced onion, two dry red chillies broken up, 1 tbsp garlic and 1 tsp ginger paste and brown.
3. Once browned add 1 and 1/2 tablesppon of chicken stock powder.
4. Add kale and stir in and let wilt.
5. Salt to tate
6. Add 2 tsp of garam masala 2 to 3 minutes before the kale is completely cooked
7. Add the Mung Dhal and mix and stir well.
8. Add a pinch of stevia
9. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes.
10. Remove lid and continue to cook till exceess moisture is evaporated.