Schezuan Egg and Veg Slice
- Preheat oven to 150 C
- in a silicon baking tray. Line the bottom with onion, spinach, chopped coriander and thinly cut zucchini and cherry tomatoes sliced small.
- Beat 4 eggs in a bowl with salt, pepper and 1tbsp Schezuan Spice Mix.
- Pour over the veges and let sink in. If need be squish the veges down into the egg mix.
- Cook for 10 min and check, further cook for 7 minutes. A knife or fork should come out clean if completely cooked.
- Serve with salad , mayo, sourcream or homemade sweetchilli sauce.
You can use any spice kit you have to make this, if you like that particular flavour 😀
Grab Your Schezuan Spice Kit Here